I have been tagged! What fun! I have not played tag in years, so I am quite happy to have a reminder of how much I enjoyed it. Thank you http://rebecaurora.wordpress.com/ for inviting me to join the game and for providing an opportunity to get to know my fellow bloggers better!
What? You don’t know of her blog yet? Oh, you really must read it post-haste! You don’t know WHAT you’ve been missing.
Now to get down to business, since as with awards there are rules for the WordPress tagging, too.
The rules are:
1 Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!
And, here are my 11 questions to answer:
- Favorite song? On Eagles’ Wings
- Favorite movie? Courageous’
- Favorite tv show? Jeopardy
- Favorite book? TOO MANY TO LIST’
- Favorite place to visit ? South Carolina – so I moved here!
- Coffee, tea or soda? Coffee
- Favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Favorite dish? Spinach Pie
- Favorite season? Spring
- Favorite month of 2011? And why? January – attended a retreat which changed my life
- Favorite blog to read ??? Again, far too many to list – it keeps growing!
Here are the tagged blogs
Questions for you to answer so that we can know you better:
- Favorite veggie?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Favorite flower?
- Favorite animal?
- Favorite vacation activity?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite hide out or quiet place?
- Guilty pleasure?
- Folk Mass or Traditional?
- Favorite PJs – silk or flannel?
Now time to notify the tagged blogs…
Tag! You’re it!!!!