The Lord loves us so much that He puts special people in our lives and hearts so that we cannot possibly fail to recognize how very much we are loved, so when I found this LOVELY award was being presented to me by http://hodgepodge4thesoul.wordpress.com/ I was reminded of His love just when I needed it for I was feeling low and my sister in Christ lifted me up again by honoring me this way. As usual, these awards come with a few rules. It’s a cute, fun way to help other bloggers get to know a little more about you. And an excellent way to let others know about some of the blogs you follow, as well.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- I love Jesus (and I want the whole world to love Him too)
- I have no favorite color. God is such an amazing artist, I love all of them!
- I could eat spinach every single day!
- I love telling children stories!
- Paul’s letters are my favorite books of the Bible
- I love thrift store shopping!
- I have a weakness for purses and tote bags – make ’em, design ’em, buy ’em!