I have been honored by the http://loopyloo305.com/ with this award and I encourage you to visit her blog and linger a while . . . when you begin to read her blog, the desire to keep reading will be impossible to ignore! The rules are as follows:
Now for the RULES to follow when nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself. –
- I am in love with Jesus
- I seek to reflect Jesus in all I do
- I feel called to be in ministry as He chooses to use me
- I enjoy walking in the rain
- I see beauty in puddles during a storm
- I see the most amazing things in clouds
- The Lord speaks to me through nature
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
There are so many ways these folks inspire me . . . it is difficult to limit myself to only 15 choices. Some of these have received the award before but the Lord seeks to RICHLY bless us: