Well, dear friends, as I said in my last post I am so sorry to have fallen behind on things and I humbly thank Deirdre Rouse Whitfield, priest, sister in Christ, and inspiration to me personally for blessing me with this award nomination. If you have read her blog, you know why I said that about her and if you haven’t met her and appreciated her work yet, I encourage you to do so. You will be blessed.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
My Answers to the Questions
- If you could change something what would you change?
Unity among churches in the Christian faith
- If you could relive one day, when would it be?
He uses all things to our good, so I need not look back
- What’s one thing that really scares you?
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
Having at least one book published, and yes I believe if it is His will it will happen
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Nobody . . . it’s challenging enough to simply live authentically as the woman God made me to be.
The nominees are:
God bless you all!