Okay, I know it is the wrong season for a baseball connection to a post, but it is my favorite sport and it suited me. lol Life in my world is busy, challenging, hope filled, and . . . well this girl who likes to be “early” for everything is having to learn patience and to forgive herself for falling behind. I ask this same forgiveness of you and especially for gegebearbear who presented me with these three awards. Like her, I shall combine this blessing collection into one post! Thank you so much for such a delightful blessing! If you are not acquainted with her blog, or I should say their blog, as she and her hubby are quite a team, I encourage you to visit it often. It will not disappoint!
Blog of the Year:
The rules/requirements for this award are as follows:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Super Sweet Blogging Award!
I’m going to combine my requirements in stating things about myself as she has done.
- Cookies or Cake? Cookie, of course, as y’all know from my recipe posts, of this guilty pleasure!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? A bit of each, I think, and so many more! Life is too short to limit the flavors!
- Favorite sweet treat? Apple cider
- When do you crave sweet things the most? In the evening, though that is not a healthy time for me to do so. lol
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? My late father DID give me such a nickname: Muffin
- My relationship with the Lord is the most important thing in my life
- I am in the midst of writing a book of poetry, one of devotionals, and a children’s book and seeking publishers
- Quiet time with the Lord daily and listening to Him is life-giving – being quiet, not too easy though
Now for my nominations:
Wow, it is hard to limit my nominations. I love you all and congratulate the nominees as well as my other sisters and brothers in Him whether I listed them here or not. You bless me so much!