It is now the Sunday after Easter. What a difference a week has made:
- The eggs are gone
- The candy dish is running low
- The cookies are down to crumbs
- The ham has slid to the rear of the refrigerator
- The gloves and bonnets? Back on the closet shelf
- The familiar hymns forgotten once more
It was a blessing to see you last week. Wow, the joy. Wow, the happy noise of a church bursting at the seams. Oh, the traffic coming and going between the services. OH, the hugs from faces not seen in a long time. As I sit once more in my favorite pew, I realize I didn’t mind worshiping in another to make space for you in my “regular” pew. One more thing . . .
Jesus misses you today. I do, too. Blessings!