WHO among us does not want to be astonished with delight!?
I recently challenged you to share a story about time you were ASTONISHED WITH DELIGHT then, in the comment section, provide a link so we can share our blogs to new folks as they read the delightful example! To Participate, click here for the original post. I will add your post/blog link to this list! These moments are sometimes earth shattering, but are often a small act of kindness. Share your joy!
A great example comes from SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS who shows us that the flood from a hurricane can become a flood of joy in the following story!
We went to NC one year right after Hurricane Katrina. The following Hurricane was still lingering. The hotel we booked was flooded, were told to drive inland 7 miles before attempting to find a hotel. All the diver shops didn’t take reservation. But a group of marine was passing by and wanted to dive. My husband was happy and lucky to have this group coming by. He had the deepest dive in that trip. Be sure to read SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS for more uplifting writings, as well as any of the following:
WE WERE ASTONISHED WITH DELIGHT!
Read these great POSITIVE and UPLIFTING blog posts!
- WHEN IT RAINS – Martha Jane Orlando
- SENIOR SALON – HADDON MUSINGS
- LARGEST AMERICAN FLAG – KRIST ANN’S HAVEN
- I am astonished with delight! – SHOWERS OF BLESSING
- I AM WILLING – ANOTHER RED LETTER DAY
- I WOKE UP – SACRED TOUCHES
- CLEAR BLUE SKIES AWAIT – SPARKLE
- THE BLESSING OF CHANGE – WENDELL A BROWN
- A Surprise! Delighted? Yes! – Kindergarten Knowledge
- BEE-DAZZLING – FOLLOWING HIM BESIDE STILL WATERS