August 4, 2016
Perhaps it’s just me but I tend to associate the word craving with food. This could explain my hips . . . but I was thinking there are many things I yearn for or desire. Here are the ones that popped into my head. Laughing is okay! Feel free!
- A cruise
- A nap
- The cute guy at church!
- A smaller waistline
- To trust as much as my dog trusts me!
- Grand kids
- To author a best seller
- Liverwurst on rye!
Oh, dear! I blew it with the last one, but it’s time for my lunch! Lol
August 15, 2011
What a great idea! What are you grateful for today? Here’s my list!
1. My personal relationship with Christ
2. My church family
3. Having a roof over my head
4. The Holy Spirit to guard and guide me
5. Prayer that’s always heard
6. The capacity to love
7. Angels watching over me
8. Food to eat
9. Birds singing outside my window
10. Palmetto trees reminding me of Jesus
11. Friends who care about me
12. Rain – cleansing and thirst quenching
13. Peaceful sounds of sleeping family
15. God’s love and forgiveness
via Cloud9 Design